Christmas is just days away! I can’t believe it. If you’re anything like me you might still have a few gifts to buy but don’t know what to get. These are a few of the gifts on my list for me and others. Wether it’s for your best friend, sister, or mom. This is also the perfect guide for clueless boyfriends who need to be pointed in the right direction! I promise any girl will love a gift like this.
1. This bra is so beautiful! I am so in love with lace on intimates and you can’t go wrong with black. A few brands I have fallen for this year are Gooseberry Intimates, Agent Provocateur, and a new line from Victoria’s Secret. This is the perfect gift for your girlfriend.
2. I just recently found this brand called Cotton Citizens. They have amazing stuff for lounge wear or to sleep in. These pants have made it onto my christmas list they look so comfortable and cute on. There are so many colors and styles they are definitely a new favorite. I know Victoria’s Secret have similar ones as well.
3. Okay so I know this perfume is a little pricey but after smelling it you’ll understand why it’s so worth it! It’s brand new from Tom Ford and I know it will be a popular one. If you don’t want to spend that much it also comes in a moisturizer which is just as perfect.
4. Turbans are really in right now and I have a feeling this trend is going to carry into the warmer months. I found this one by Missoni and I am in love! These are perfect for bad hair days and I seriously can’t wait to wear this with a bikini on a beautiful beach (Wishful thinking for a good vacay this summer!) But honestly this accessory completes any outfit it’s a must have.
5. I always have to have polish on my nails and getting them done every week gets pricey so the next best thing is d.i.y nails that look professionally done. The best way to achieve this is with my favorite nail polish of all time, Butter. This is their new holiday collection and I’m obsessed. These are perfect little gifts for stocking stuffers or picking a few as a set gift (perfect for secret santa with friends.) I might keep some for me and give some too
6. Coordinate Bracelets are really in right now. I think it’s the cutest idea for mom’s, sisters, or girlfriends. You pick the coordinates and initials and a date for a memory they will never forget. I want one for every special place I travel to, so much more trendy than a souvenir. How cute for a guy to give this to his girlfriend with the location to where they met and the date? I would die!
Anyways these are just a few of my favorites for this holiday season. I hope this gives you some ideas for you special someone!